DIY Bridesmaid Gifts
Your bridesmaids are not only some of the most important people in your life, they’ve done a lot for you to help you get to one of the biggest days of your life. Whether they threw you a shower, hosted a destination bachelorette party, or just listened as you planned your wedding, your bridesmaids are there to love, help, and support you. How will you show your gratitude? There’s no better way to say ‘thank you’ than by giving them a gift you’ve made yourself, and especially if money is tight. DIY bridesmaid gifts are very popular. You don’t need to be a Martha Stewart to create something wonderful and your heartfelt love will come shining through! Here are some bridesmaid gift ideas we wanted to share. For more DIY bridesmaid gifts and bridesmaid gift ideas, simply go online or check out Pinterest. You may even want to start your own Pinterest board of bridesmaid gift ideas so you’ll be ready when it’s time to create.
- Anything you decorate or personalize yourself; for example, a water bottle, wine glass, or coffee mug
- A DIY spa kit for bridesmaid me-time that includes a facial mask, hand cream, body scrub, bath puffy, lotion, and more
- DIY bridesmaid t-shirts that identify your besties and their all-important role in your wedding
- Emergency bags for the day of the wedding
- A decorated canvas beach tote with flip flops, a water bottle, a lightweight robe with their initial
- A leather bracelet or choker with their initial
- A personalized memory book of photos from your wedding planning days
- Personalized stationery set that you ink yourself
- A set of monogrammed hand towels
Whatever you decide, DIY bridesmaid gifts are one way to make your gift both thoughtful and customized. You may even enjoy taking a break from the stresses of wedding planning and enjoy some craft therapy besides. Another smart way to de-stress is to protect yourself, your loved ones and your investments in your wedding expenses with
wedding insurance from WedSafe. Proud recipient of a 2017 WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award, WedSafe coverage helps protect you against the many things that can and do go wrong when you’re planning an event as big as your wedding. Start by getting your
no-cost, no-obligation quote – it’s more affordable than you think. Imagine a wedding with no worries -- WedSafe gives you the peace-of-mind protection you need for the biggest day of your life!