Why wedding insurance makes sense
The cost of a wedding today falls on a level with buying a car, putting a down payment on a house, or taking that ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ trip. Whether you’re a bride-to-be, life partner or family member helping out with wedding expenses, you want peace of mind knowing your financial investment is protected.
Help protect your investment. Obtain WedSafe wedding insurance today.
Coverage by a Name You Can Trust
With WedSafe, your coverage is arranged by a reputable firm with a long history of making financial protection available for couples and their loved ones.
Coverage is brought to you by Aon Affinity, a division of Aon plc (NYSE: AON) - the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Working in the affinity space since 1947 with more than 200 endorsing clients, we know what it takes to build a strong insurance program with customized solutions that meet their needs.
Insurance is complex. Let us handle the complicated part so you can focus on planning your life together.
10 Reasons to Choose WedSafe
- Venue required/preferred
- Affordable, comprehensive coverage
- Purchase your insurance up to the actual day of your wedding
- Get an instant online quote—no obligation or personal information required
- Obtain coverage online in minutes; Certificate of Insurance can be emailed/mailed directly to your venue
- WedSafe policy will pay your covered claim first, before any other insurance you may have
- Purchase liability coverage alone, or as a discounted bundled package with a wedding event cancellation/postponement policy
- Dedicated customer service support
- Name Additional Insured—wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner* venues—for one low price
- Choose from six (6) limit options** Each available with host liquor liability coverage.
Want to find out more?
View a sample policy prior to purchase.
Download a sample event liability master policy here
Download a sample event cancellation policy here
Get answers to questions about WedSafe Event Liability coverage.
View our Frequently Asked Questions
See how choosing an experienced wedding insurer can make a difference.
View our two-minute webinar here
WedSafe coverage is underwritten by Nationwide Insurance rated A+ (Superior) from A.M. Best Company. Rates, features and availability may vary by state. To check product availability for your state, use the Get Started button or contact customer service for assistance.